We seek Junior Front-End Developer with a passion for technology and a knack for creating visually appealing designs. If you're ambitious, talented, and have experience in front-end development for fast-growing brands, we want to hear from you!
- We are a remote-first company, but our headquarters are in Miami, so you can work from anywhere or stop by the office.
- The team is international, and we work in Spanish and English.
how to apply:
Send your LinkedIn profile, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com
your mission will be:
- Collaborating with creative and strategic teams to understand project requirements and identify the best solutions to meet their needs.
- Developing, testing, and deploying websites and web applications that support marketing campaigns, such as interactive websites, landing pages, and micro sites.
- Collaborating with marketing teams to understand project requirements and translate them into functional website designs that support marketing initiatives such as campaigns, landing pages, and micro sites.
- Ensuring website designs are optimized for search engine optimization (SEO) and overall user experience.
- Building and maintaining websites using content management systems (CMS) such as Webflow and Squarespace.
- Building and maintaining e-commerce using e-commerce platforms such as Shopify.
- Creating and modifying custom Webflow themes and plugins to meet project requirements.
- Optimize website speed and performance by leveraging image optimization, caching, and modification techniques.
- Developing and testing cross-browser and cross-device compatible websites to ensure optimal user experience across all platforms.
- Collaborating with back-end developers to ensure seamless integration of front-end design with back-end functionality.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues arising during website development and deployment.
- Keep up with emerging web development and design trends to continually improve the agency's offerings.
what you need to be great in this role:
- Must be bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Front End
- HTML and CSS.
- ReactJs, Angular, or Vue.
- jQuery or similar libraries.
- Js animation libraries (basic).
- CSS animations (basic).
- UI libraries, like bootstrap or similar.
- LESS and/or SASS.
- Webpack (basic)
- Creative Tools
- Basic or medium Figma skills
- Basic skills working with Apple products (Mac, iPhone, iPad, iCloud)
- Basic iWork skills (Keynote, Pages, Numbers).
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Website management platforms
- Tools for the job
- Managing projects with Git
- Excel or Google Sheets.
- Preferred previous Experience
- Facebook API.
- Intermediate Google Analytics configuration.
- Unlimited PTO!
- US Holidays.
- Learning & courses on various platforms.
- Monthly reward program: SpaceWalk Challenge.
our hiring process
1. A 30-minute Interview Videocall.
2. Quick assessment (do it within 2 days and send it)
3. Done! If you get selected, we’ll send you the paperwork.
we are searching for:
- Creative and responsible professional.
- Impressive time management and organizational skills.
- Someone with a high level of commitment to task completion.
- Independent thinker, detail-oriented, and proactive.
- Ability to understand assignments and take action promptly and efficiently.
- Someone with a collaborative spirit and confidence to create the unexpected.